Saturday, April 13, 2013

the first post ever on this blog

HI this is eliza posting this is my family's new blog and this is how the blog got started six months ago i had the idea to have a blog before now i personally have had three blogs before and have totally forgot about them anyway continuing the story mom was always like o.k. maybe on friday and that continued for six months can you believe it six months of procrastination  but finally here is our blog 

different story how we got to north dakota its  i can tell this story just using three words  oil,money,job,
there is a song or a parody on youtube called oil and money its quit true it really tells what Williston is you should cheek it out sometimes    

4 comments:

  1. dsjflksdjflkdsjdfhjdhfuy
    yup the comments work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until I can come and see the little sustainable house on the prairie. Your mom and dad have been planning and working on this house for a while now. Your dad is really quite ingenious when it comes to houses and sustainability so I can't wait until I see all of the cool things he comes up with. Please post pictures so I can see...
    Love you guys soooo much,
    Gma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi grandma i miss you email me talk to ya soon

      Delete
  3. this is coleen eliza freind and here is what i have to say about her. there is two words to desribe her random and fun!

    ReplyDelete